Monday 5 December 2011

Superdrug's mix and match.

So today I found myself shopping yet again, mainly for any last minute presents so I decided Superdrug would have been a cheaper option as they have their 3 for 2 mix and match items. I can't say I was entirely impressed with their selection to give as gifts but I did stumble across a few things for myself (surprise, surprise). I'd been looking online at the The Only Way Is Essex range of cosmetics for quite some time so I had a quick look and picked up the Totally Kissable High Shine Crystal Lip Glosses, they did look quite frighteningly bright in the packaging and wasn't sure whether I would like them but I got them anyway and once I got home and tried them on they were fine, they actually came out a lot lighter and shimmery than I thought which I am pleased with! The next item I picked up instantly is a gift pack of Simple skincare products, nothing exciting but for a cleanser, toner and moisturiser for the price of £7.99 I thought it was a bargain! Last but not least, I picked up a Charlie Pink perfume gift pack, I need some perfume to wear at work and hate using my expensive perfumes for work, so Charlie was a cheap option and again being £6.99 it was a good price for body lotion, perfume and body spray and it smells nice, so who am I to complain!? To make it even better, all the items being part of the 3 for 2 mix and match range meant I got the lipglosses technically for free, originally being £5.99 and being the cheapest item out of the three, so in total I paid £14.98, brilliant! The only thing I did fail on today was presents for other people... ooops!!!!!! Here's some pictures...

The Only Way Is Essex Totally Kissable High Shine Crystal Lip Glosses

The Only Way Is Essex Totally Kissable High Shine Crystal Lip Glosses

The Only Way Is Essex Lip Gloss swatches; In order of how they're shown in the packaging and above.

Simple gift set.

Charlie Pink gift set.

No comments:

Post a Comment