Thursday 1 December 2011

Mini Boots/Tesco Haul..

Today I had a quick look into Tesco & Boots for cosmetics as I know nearer to christmas most shops have offers on cosmetics, so I was impressed with how much I paid today with the amount of things I brought back with me with little pounds. First I went into Boots intending to get some new blusher, I like to get make-up from Boots as I love their 17 range as it's so cheap so as I went to get some blusher I noticed that the offer is when you buy any two 17 products, you get a free 'Electric Disco' nail kit, the blusher alone was only £3.50 so I thought it was worth getting another product to get the free item. I've heard good reviews about the Falsifeye Falsh Lash mascara which was just £6.49 and yet to use!!

Next I went into Tesco and all their cosmetics are 3 for 2 and i've have had my eye on the Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip creams for a while so I picked 'Cotton Candy' and 'Angel Delight' which were both £2.99 the colours are stunning, they're a matte and cream-like, hence the name 'Cream Puff' when on your lips they give off a velvety, powdery feeling, they smell lovely too!!! The third item that caught my eye was Collection 2000 Nail Smash in white which was the item which was pretty much free as the offer was 3 for 2 and the nail varnish was £1.99. I've used nail crackle varnishes before and they have worked really well, I quickly tried out the Nail Smash and it works great and dries so quickly, the white would look really good over a nice, bright base!

17 Falsifeye False Lash Effect Mascara.

Falsifeye Mascara, with an oversized brush which promises to build up the lashes for a false lash look!

17 Blusher.

17 Blusher In Nude, I used to get the shade Brickie, i'm not sure whether they still do the shade, so I got the nearest one to the colour that I could find, a nice bronzed, brownish shade.

17 Electric Disco nail kit which includes a little sparkly bag and contains a nail file with 3 nail polishes in the shades in Nightshade, Glitter Top Coat & Risky Red.

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream In Cotton Candy & Angel Delight

Swatches of Collection 2000 Cream Puff Cotton Candy & Angel Delight.

Collection 2000 Nail Smash Top Coat In White Smash.

Has anyone used the products i've mentioned? 

Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment