Monday 21 November 2011

Winter wishlist..

I can't believe it's been such a long time since I have updated this blog, I thought I would update you all on my winter clothing wishlist. I absolutely love Winter, it's most definitely my favourite season, maybe because I know Christmas is coming soon! I love all the knitted, furry, cosy clothing they have in the shops at the moment and obsessed with anything animal print! I am totally in LOVE with these leopard print jeans at the moment, the ones I have found were something around the price listing of £35 so i'm hoping to find some cheaper very soon! Also loving the Paul's Boutique bag with the pink zebra print which is about £80 so I may treat myself to this beauty when I next get paid or maybe wait after Christmas for a possible sale? What's everyone else's clothing must-haves at the moment?

Kirsty xxx

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have some winter wish list - it's summer my land. :(
    Anyway, i like your leopard print jeans.

    Vanesa
    The-Bel (Fashion Blog & Online Shop)

    ReplyDelete