Wednesday 30 November 2011

Models Own Nail Polishes..

Today I quickly went into Boots and came across the Models Own make-up, i've never used any of the products before but I've heard good reviews about them, so I thought i'd have a good look. The first thing that caught my eye was the offer, which is if you buy any 2 Models Own products you get the new 'Gold Rush' nail polish free and as i'm feeling festive and love sparkly nail varnishes, I thought why not!? I've been keen on getting Juicy Jules for a while which is a lovely glittery varnish, so I picked that one alongside a pretty pinky-purplely metallic colour 'Mystic Mauve' so I got 'Gold Rush' absolutely free which is great for the christmas season and they're only £5 each, got to love a bargain!!!!

From left to right: Juicy Jules, Mystic Mauve, Gold Rush
Without Flash
Juicy Jules, Mystic Mauve, Gold Rush

I did apply two coats but they are strong colours, so one coat may be enough for some people! I'm so happy I came across these, what does everyone else think?

Kirsty xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love MO nail polish, I find it hard to pick a fav, but they have such a great choice of colours. You have picked some great ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to get Juicy Jules so many times but its always sold out. All 3 colours are lovely. :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete